Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sorry for the delay

I just want to apologize for the lack or recent recipes. You see, my camera and I are having issues. It is frustrated because I keep trying to make it do things it is just not able to do. I on the other hand, am frustrated because it won't do what I think should be a simple procedure. So, we are at a stand still. I hasn't helped anything, that I have been drooling over other cameras online. It makes my little point and shoot camera feel cheap. But, I just can't help myself. Those Digital SLRs are sooo good looking. And the lenses! I've got to stop. I'm just making us both miserable.



All this conflict has taken away my appetite and resulted in my kitchen being uncharacteristically quiet - and clean. I hope to be over this problem soon. My fister is coming to visit this weekend and I am depending on her to kick start my culinary drive. I hope she will tolerate my photographic intrusion while we cook for the herd. She isn't usually shy, but you never know! Maybe if I promise to name the recipe after her....

No comments:

Post a Comment